Holiday Booking Conditions
You are responsible for the following:
- Number of guests and their ages must be the same as you declare on your booking form. If your party exceeds the number of people declared, or children do not meet minimum age set by the owner, you will not be allowed to check-in.
- Guests should have insurance to cover personal belonging and cash, as owner’s insurance will not cover these items.
- Guests must have appropriate Travel Insurance including Health Cover & Repatriation.
- E-111 – EU Citizens must carry their E-111 otherwise Spanish Health Service may charge them for services. Please note E-111 does not cover Repatriation costs.
- Guests must Adhere to the Rules in force in Communities/Properties they rent
- Guests are responsible for accuracy of the information they provide
- Agree to Conditions of Rental – Click Here for Full Terms
- Respect the property & content
- Leave the property in the condition you find it
Holiday Rental Cancellation Policy
Reservation are subject to our terms and conditions full version of which is available by Clicking Here for Full Terms.
Cancellation of reservation will be allowed under the following conditions:
- Booking Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Cancellation up to 6-weeks prior to arrival is allowed without further penalty except forfeiture of Booking Deposit
- Full Payment is due 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Failure to pay the balance 6 weeks prior to arrival will mean automatic cancellation
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to arrival will require full payment and no refund will be made
- No-show is considered as late cancellation and will mean no refund will be made for any monies paid.
Privacy & Cookies
“Colours of Andalucia” and “Andalucia Rentals” are trading names for Cognisant Associates & Hosting SL registered at Avenida del Esparragal 10E, Urb Mijas Golf, Mijas Costa, Malaga 29651, Spain under Company number CIF B93458974
Information you provide to us on this website when using our contact form is never shared, sold, or released to any third party entity except when required by Government Agencies and Security Forces under provisions of the laws regulating information on Internet users.
Cookies are small bits of information which are downloaded to the device used to visit a website. Each time that the same website is visited again, this device will be recognized.
By using cookies, information about visits and visitors will temporarily be saved by that website. Other websites may also recognize the device used through that same cookie. Per visit, various types of cookies may be used.
Cookies allow a website to customize a visit, for example by :
- Showing relevant navigation settings
- Remembering visitor preferences
- Generally improving the user experience
- Limiting the number of adverts shown
When visiting our website you agree by default that our website places cookies on your device.
We use up to 4 types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies
Anonymous cookies that allow visitors to navigate around our website, use its features and access secure areas. The information gathered by these cookies cannot be used for marketing purposes. If the use of this type of cookies is not allowed, various parts of our website cannot be used.
- Performance cookies
Anonymous cookies that help us improve our website. These types of cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance about most visited pages, or the number of error messages shown. An example of this type is WebAnalytics cookies.
The information gathered by these cookies cannot be used for marketing purposes, and is not distributed to third parties.
- Functionality cookies
Anonymous cookies that allow our website to remember visitor choices and preferences. Based on this information, our website can show more relevant information to individual visitors. Examples of data gathered are country and language preferences.
If not allowing the use of this type of cookies, this will:
- Block the use of various parts of our website
- Reduce the level of support we can offer
- Prevent our website from remembering your preferences to not use or be shown a specific feature.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
With permission of the website owner, this type of cookies is usually placed on our website by advertising networks. They are used to :
- Show relevant and personalised adverts
- Limit the number of times each advert is shown
- Measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign
- Remember your visit and share data collected with third parties, such as advertisers. Quite often, these cookies are linked to website functionality provided by that third party.
More about cookies
Find out more about cookies via these websites :
- Strictly necessary cookies